Ensuring Quality Commitment With Our Fencing Warranty
Purchasing a new fence is an investment that should last you many years and, in some cases, a lifetime of enjoyment. At Sandel Fence, we take it seriously when customers trust us with the safety of their family and pets. With every fence installed, we have a 1 Year Workmanship Warranty that covers things that may go wrong such as mis-nailed boards, concrete issues, gate hardware, and other issues related to the installation of your fence.
- Treated wood aging process such as cracking, bowing, splitting, warping, cupping, graying, and other weather wood-related issues.
- Nails backing out due to changing weather and flexing of wood products. A wood fence is not maintenance-free and needs to be checked periodically for movement.
- Storm damage and high winds. We construct each fence to the highest level of quality but when strong winds, heavy rains, and other natural weather-related damages happen, they are not covered by a warranty.
- Lawn care damage such as weed eaters and lawn mowers is also not covered.
- Aggressive pets. You know your pet better than anyone else so please be mindful and choose the correct fence for your pet. Sandel Fence is not responsible for pets escaping due to destruction and digging. It is not our responsibility to choose the fence of your needs, but we will give advice based on our knowledge and background. Fence specs can be given for any type of materials if requested.
- We are not responsible for the location of the fence unless a survey was done with stakes. Our company will not move a fence due to customer placement unless a fee is charged.
Are warranted by the treatment facility or the manufacturer and not by Sandel Fence Builder. Some types of installation may conflict with the warranty due to ground contact, cuts, and custom alterations requested by the customer.
All manufacturer warranties and specs are located on the companies website or your sales team can provide this information at any time.